Skip to content
- As per Max Muller, naturism is the earliest form of religion.
- It may comprise a large number of ideas which are sharply opposed to “science,” and which may be in themselves mythological, or poetical, or even mystical.
- The earliest people had an attitude of awe or love and reverence towards the different objects of the nature.
- Belief in nature gave rise the concept of inherent power in sun, thunder, trees and so on.
- This started the worship of nature.
error: Content is protected !!